Monday, August 24, 2009

If It Makes You Happy

I have been neglecting this blog as of late, and that in part has to do with being sick of dressing for summer weather. I'm pretty over shorts and t-shirts, and if you take a look at my closet, I honestly have no clue as to how I got through this summer without resorting to walking around naked. My only dilemma now is finding a good boot to walk around campus in, and I'm leaning towards the cognac riding boot from Aldo. I know, going with generic crap tends to please me these days. Along with anything leopard, oversized, and from the 80s.

A couple weeks back, I asked my friend Erica to paint my converse hi-tops with Nintendo characters (yeah, I'm secretly a nerd and can kick your ass in Mario Kart). She is a crazy talented second year design student at Emily Carr, and I just love her ability to create something without having to be told how to do it. Why have a boring pair of hi-tops when you can have Peach and Toad on them? Thanks Erica!

Perhaps I should have run my shoes through the washing machine prior to having them painted...oops!

Before
Photobucket
Photobucket
After
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: