Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dumpster Dressing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Zara jacket, forever 21 pocket tee, forever 21 scarf, diesel jeans, aldo moccassins, ray-ban avaiators

Despite being called a homeless person by my sister today, I still love this military style jacket (It's not a trenchcoat...as trenchcoats are double breasted). When I first saw this jacket in store, I was very hesistant to buy it because of it's length and I was afraid with my 5'2 frame, it would be overbearing. I actually kind of like the oversize look of it now, because it doesn't look like I am trying too hard. My shirt was tucked into my jeans at the beginning of the day..but I got lazy and left it at it's full length, which can pretty much pass off as a dress on me. Half the time I complain about my height, but I am learning to embrace it.

No comments: