Thursday, July 22, 2010

waiting for the world to change

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vintage vest, AA tank, F21 jeans, Vintage backpack, Nevada sandals, Vintage backpack

Hit the half way mark on Wednesday...it's hard to believe that my first couple of nights here I wondered if the program would ever end, and now I'm heading to Quebec City for the weekend and coming back to two more weeks. I think I might actually miss it here! There's something about driving by the St.Lawrence and watching the sunset that makes me think...would I trade it all away for some peace and quiet? Sometimes it's nice to escape reality for a while, but I can't imagine living away from the city...I like the smell of pollution and the sound of cars honking too much.

No comments: